Adapt Essential Services Pty Ltd is an electrical and essential services provider which has been serving numerous industries, councils and community organisations since the early 1990’s.
The objective of this Policy is to provide a basis for the effective management of our environmental objectives and targets which will be communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and shall be available to the general public via the Adapt Essential Services website.
Adapt management recognises that its activities, products and services have the potential to cause negative impacts on the environment.
Our commitment to sustainable development means we will work to ensure our activities, products and services enhance the environment in the communities in which we operate.
We will work with customers, suppliers, governments and the community to develop innovative solutions that will:
- Reduce waste
- Minimise any lifecycle impacts;
- Meet community aspirations for a sustainable future;
- Implement and use management systems to plan, document, measure and monitor environmental performance including setting, assessing and reviewing objectives and targets;
- Continually improve performance through training, management review, industry groups and consultation with the community;
- We are also committed to comply with all legal and other requirements applicable to our business and its associated activities.
In this respect, top management is committed to ensure that all environmental aspects associated with the organisation’s operations are identified together with the implementation of a continual improvement program to ensure the prevention of pollution and to mitigate any negative impacts that may result from our operations.
Managing Director Date: 29 / 4 / 15