We are a progressive company that provides a good work, life, balance for our staff.
We carry out Compliance Auditing and Maintenance to Essential Safety Measures Systems and respective Equipment.
The commitment to innovation sets us apart from our competitors while striving for excellence in every detail.
Due to growth we are always seeking the Permanent employment of a Essential Safety Measures Field Technician who will enjoy being part of a growing team of like-minded customer focused individuals, to carry out compliance auditing and maintenance of essential services.
In return you will be well rewarded with an hourly rate based on experience and the potential for future advancement.
Your duties will initially involve the Compliance Auditing and Maintenance to Essential Safety Measures Systems and respective Equipment. Includes but not limited to
- Means of Egress
- Emergency and Exit Lighting
- + More
The correct candidates should possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- Computer skills
- Self starter
- Able to work unsupervised
- Be flexible with work hours
- Have a strong customer service focus
- A desire to learn new technology
- Be able to start work immediately
- Excellent time management skills
- Manual drivers licence preferred
- Be able to work away from home on occasions
All applicants must be Australia Residents
A "Police check" and "Working with children check" will be a requirement of employment for this position.