We are a progressive company that provides a good work, life, balance for our staff.
We carry out Electrical Installation, service, testing and repairs to Councils, Gov Sectors, Private Industry
The commitment to innovation sets us apart from our competitors while striving for excellence in every detail.
Due to continued growth we are seeking the Permanent employment of a Electrician A Grade who will enjoy being part of a small team of like-minded customer focused individuals, to carry out Service and Maintenance of Council type Buildings electrical Infrastructure or similar while also providing support.
In return you will be rewarded with an hourly rate based on experience and the potential for future advancement.
Your duties will initially involve
- Installation, Service and Maintenance to Council Buildings or Similar
- Provide supervision and support
- Rostered After Hours On Call
The correct candidates should possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- Must have similar experience in Council Building Maintenance
- Multi Task
- Computer skills
- Self starter with the ability to think outside the Box
- Able to work unsupervised
- Be flexible with work hours
- Have a strong customer service focus
- A desire to learn new technology
- Be able to start work immediately
- Excellent time management skills
- Manual drivers licence
- Be able to work away from home on occasions
All applicants must be Australia Residents
A "Police check" and "Working with children check" will be a requirement of employment for this position.